Re: [SliTaz] How to compile source packages

> Please respond as fully as possible!

Not possible without you providing exact infos, or it will be our and your time waste. (I)

A somewhat general procedure is what most sources might have in common:
./configure
make
as root: make install

You will most often need packages like gcc, make, ...
when you install the slitaz-toolchain it will most often be OK

but again: see (I) above

Erkan