[SliTaz] Help with compression

Staff want to do some translations SliTaz but mount the ISO on my computer, I want to translate some things within the roots.gz the compressed file, looks like LZMA, I'm not sure, anyway help me personally, I use Windows to develop and virtualizo SliTaz you have a program that I can use, finally, as I proceed?

  NOTE: Forgive by for possible misspellings, translate my Feedback by Google Translate, because I do not know whether they accept menssagens in Portuguese in Brazil. ;-)