[SliTaz] Requirement Translation Files

Personally, I want to translate the version 3.0 the most I can. Can you help me ?
   I saw that some menu apps are still in English, I'll translate them, and documentation, and more himself openbox and pcmanfm and their menus are in a Portuguese of Portugal, I translate it totally pro Portuguese in Brazil. You can help me by sending the .po files and pot for me.
  I have a list of what I want, but if they have more to send me, ok?!
   All of / usr / share / locale / pt_BR / LC_MESSAGES, these:

openbox.mo
pcmanfm.mo
lxpanel.mo
gtk20.mo
gtk20-properties.mo
lxtask.mo
scpbox.mo
subox.mo
tazusbbox.mo
viewnior.mo
leafpad.mo
gparted.mo
galculator.mo
asunder.mo

   All those who come by default in SliTaz version 3.0. Personal attention, I want the .po and .pot files.
   I will give an improved it. I like SliTaz, especially version 3.0, which I like.
   Good is the request, who can help me, I am grateful if you can not appreciate the same.