Re: [SliTaz] RC1

Hi Christophe,

I think the best would be to remove the line

Identity=unix-user:tux

from 55-storage.pkla, as this line is only needed, when you use

Action=org.freedesktop.udisks2.*

so you just need to add new user to the group plugdev when adding a new user.

You can also use the group disk, but I would use plugdev as this is the unix standard for mounting devices

To mount CD-Roms we need also to enable kernel polling

http://ignorantguru.github.io/spacefm/spacefm-manual-en.html#devices-kernpoll

what I did in my iso - I added the following line to system.sh

echo 5000 > /sys/module/block/parameters/events_dfl_poll_msecs

and we are now on the same status as we have been with udevil/spacefm

that eject of CD/DVDs does not or only work sometimes

and I have no idea why????

I did some investigations on .ash_history

xterminal - it works as user and as root
sakura - it works only as root

but I dont find the files, where it is safed

Thomas

posteo <kult-ex@xxxxxxxxx>