Re: [[SliTaz] ] Re: New Kernel version in the Wok.

Hi Pascal,

Bitness is not the problem here. I have checked the Ubuntu vmlinuz and we are good there.
The problem I guess is relate to point 1 in my previous mail. Can you enable CONFIG_EFI in the kernel configuration file?

Regards,

Arun

http://regexp.co.nr

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Pascal Bellard <pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: