Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Hi

I see that work on new kernel in progress. :)
I dont have enough skills to help with problems but i know how to recompile the kernel and change a .config, and of course i have some not-very-usefull ideas like this:
http://i.imgur.com/zI7YKm9.jpg - Tux-Slitaz Logo in framebuffer
Just changed standard /drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.ppm to new one. ( .ppm added to $stuff, and just simple mod receipt )

Probably putting in kernel exacly that image may do some licensing problems, but there are no problems with doing new the same size image (80 x 80, bigger is possible, but this will be compiled to kernel and keept in memory, and bigger means more used memory), with for example standard tux with spider on belly, or mayby only spider. Image-Text long logos are also possible, but we must remember than on SMP machines tux is showed twice (or more if there are more CPU cores) so text will be also showed twice.

Regards

Paweł