Re: http://www.kernel.org is not working any more

finally I checked to build new kernel, but there are some errors in the
cook doku - at least in rolling:

1) I had to run "cook setup --wok" 2 times until I have a wok directory
in /home/slitaz - after the first time, there is only cooking and src
directory

2) there must be a reboot inbetween and you shoud not do anything else
- first I set up cooker after the first "cook setup --wok" and here was
all the time lots of errors, when I run "cook linux"

3) I get lots of warnings when cooking the kernel with the original
rolling-config - see attachment - when I look into the log of cooker -
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=linux there are no warnings.

Whats still wrong with my cook environment - it would be nice, if
somebody can help me

Thomas

PS: I posted this message also in the forum - see there for the
attachment (in the beginning I removed the "good" parts, to see only
the warnings

http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/kernel-config-discussion/page/2#post-23704