Re: Live USB

Now I tried install with the DVD all packages, with a external DVD drive, and qhen I chosse "Install", the system says the tazinst can't work...

Someone can help?

- Marcus
=D

Em 16/12/2012 22:52, Marcus César < caim_de_nod@xxxxxxxxxx > escreveu:
Hello,

I triyng to install 4.0 in mother's netbook. I format the pendrive, choose the option "SliTaz Live USB" in TazPanel, and go. The boot occours, but give me a shell line, and when I put "startx" I had the message:

/root/.xsession: .: line 3: can't open '/root/.config/slitaz/applications.conf'

I logged root, by the way

What can I do? What is the problem?

Thanks,
Marcus =]