New installation of slitaz

Good morning,

I'm new on this list. I'm a french teacher in mathematics and i have ton install an old computer for the mathematic'steam of my school ; i was tinking about xubuntu or slitaz, il would prefer slitaz who seem the slightest. I've already install slitaz two years before so i think the installation won't be a pb, my question is that i have to install few mathematics software as Geogebra, xcas, scilab ans i think they arent prepackaged for slitaz. Do I need always to pass by the binaries whichi i' m note sure are always available or do I can hope an other solution like a software wich can convert .RPm or .deb for slitaz or other solutions.

I tahnk you per advance for an help.

Have a goood week-end.