Re: New installation of slitaz

Le 16/12/2012 03:07, fabrice houpeaux (gmail) a écrit :
I'm new on this list. I'm a french teacher in mathematics and i have ton
install an old computer for the mathematic'steam of my school ; i was
tinking about xubuntu or slitaz, il would prefer slitaz who seem the
slightest.
I've already install slitaz two years before so i think the installation
won't be a pb, my question is that i have to install few mathematics
software as Geogebra, xcas, scilab ans i think they arent prepackaged
for slitaz. Do I need always to pass by the binaries whichi i' m note
sure are always available or do I can hope an other solution like a
software wich can convert .RPm or .deb for slitaz or other solutions.

geogebra: if a java plugin is ok in browser, you can use:
	http://www.geogebra.org/cms/fr/download
		Démarrage Web (Webstart)
not as fast as local install, but it works.

xcas and scilab... Idon't know what is required.

Regards.
--
Stephane