RE: unzip problem

oh !
root@slitaz:/home/slitaz/src# file player4taz-0.3.0.zip
player4taz-0.3.0.zip: HTML document, ASCII text

its pretty revelent :D thx

my problen seem to have turned out that busybox wget dosent follow a 301 redirect to an https adress becose its not suporting https.

The file came from bitbucket.org. google say that bitbucket are forcing https and theres no way out of this. so, its not a good place for host to making a package :(

thanks to you both your fast :D