Re: GNU coreutils rm and safe-rm

You don't need GNU's rm because Busybox's rm command will work just as
well. Going though safe-rm's perl code, I don't see any uniquely GNU rm
paramaters called at all. All the wrapper does is check if the path is
one of the blacklisted ones and if it isn't, it forwards to the rm
command with flags et al. It has no preference which rm should be at
the other end. Anybody that tells you otherwise clearly didn't read
the source code of safe-rm.

What you do need is to install perl and to have the wrapper copied
to /usr/bin/rm and not /usr/local/bin/rm like it's described in the
documentation. While /usr/local/bin is in SliTaz's $PATH, we generally
don't use it.