Re: making screen 1024x768

> > Just sometimes I don't understand them. :-)
>
> Tell me when that happens,

Ok I will :-)

> and I try my best to make you understand.
>
> About SLiM:
>
> We could use a script to fetch the gtk theme colors.
>
> We apply them on an *.svg and create from that a *.png for SLiM.
>
> (If SLiM can use *.svg directly, we could spare that part.)

It cant't.

> That way we had a dynamic changing SLiM theme. :P

The problem here is that slim is run by root and each system can have
it own GTK theme. Wecould do that on a system wide GTK them change by
root but say it never happens, since one will change GTK them as single
user.

What we do actually is having slitaz-configs package with all
GTK/Openbox/slim/lxdm include and matching. People can do
slitaz-theme-mythem packages and install new themes. In slim you can
also have more tha one theme and it will randomly change.