Any arch support

I think we are going to need any arch support just like archlinux has. This is so we can save disk space on source dvd and server. It will have do like subfolders like any and then $ARCH folder. The idea is to use softlinks from any folder and put then in $ARCH. So packages folder will be more like this:
packages/$ARCH
packages/any

This way we don't need a cookutils-2.0.tazpkg and cookutils-2.0-arm.tazpkg since cookutils should work just fine as one package on both systems. This will also be helpful for perl, python, and docs packages.

This is cause a idea for now. We will have to see if it can be done without breaking everything.

PS We need to add a way to rebuild packages database without wok. I have this in my-cookutils. This is just to make it simple to make package database.