Re: 4.0 will not load

Hi Martin,

> Hi all im desperate i cant get ATI Drivers to work with OpenGL support
> tried http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/ati-radeon-hd

I saw you asking if someone got ATI/OpenGL working and I can say yes,
since Compiz works:
http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/how-to-get-compiz-working/page/2#post-9474

> Been on this since yesterday morning, im about to give up totally of
> getting it to work and just
> skip it all together :(

I suppose you installed: xorg-xf86-video-ati ?
I hope ati driver is set in xorg configs, can you confirm ?
$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/60-Device.conf | fgrep Driver

If you 'exit' from slim login to go in text mode, then run 'startx',
what appends ? Same for user and root (maybe a permission bug) ?

Can you join your last Xorg log from: /var/log/Xorg.0.log

Regards,