Re: SliTaz libre

Great work indeed :D
//Martin

2011/12/28 guilbault frederic <fredericguilbault@xxxxxxx>
That's a big move,  I hope it's for the best. But at least something moving !

so, lets go!

xfred

--
Join me in the great game RIFT, down is a link for a free trial!  :D
http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=WYY637NKNY2MGXNKFX9L&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite