SliTaz libre

Hi all,

I compiled a big part of SliTaz libre distro and pushed it here:

http://people.slitaz.org/~gokhlayeh/libre-develop/

Basically it uses last SliTaz cooking wok, but linux libre kernel as
default and doesn't ship proprietary packages/scripts. There are some
other tiny differences. Some packages may be compiled using slighty
different recipes — but in thoses case I generally push the change into
SliTaz wok after validing them.

Also, it was compiled using tazwok 4.2.x and optimization flag -O2
instead of SliTaz default Os. O2 packages are slighty bigger but
faster. Not a big deal when targeting old hardware and better for newer
ones.

What I pushed online is a development version; I've to change & improve
various things before telling about it on forums. I share it here in
case you want to give it a try. Note that in iso, tazpkg uses the
default SliTaz mirror instead of the libre one and should be
reconfigured before use: 'tazpkg setup-mirror
http://people.slitaz.org/~gokhlayeh/libre-develop/packages'

I plan to setup some place to explain why this version, sharing code
development specific to it, packages & eventually have a server
compiling it. Maybe we're going to do this with Martin Svenson.

The idea is to have a place were realize some of the propositions made
this year, without clashing with people who want to keep SliTaz as it
is. It includes:
- 100% libre distribution
- Cook & distributed with tazwok (possibly be used as a source-distro)
- Rolling release, having a stable & unstable branches all the time

Also, it's a way to go ahead to a release whatever happens with SliTaz
mainstream. Note that all shared code will be merged in SliTaz anyway,
and that once a server is setted up all dev who want so will be able to
contribute to libre specific code.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>