Slitaz 4.0 and some suggestions.

Any ETA for RC at least? What stops us from releasing it?

Also, may I suggest switching to a lot more convenient way of dealing with releases?
Why do we need to freeze cooking between releases? Why not keep it always-unstable rolling-release branch like gentoo ~arch or debian sid.
Before the release we just clone a cooking repo, clean all the bugs (bugfixes also go to cooking and vice-versa, but package versions are frozen), prepare RC and later replace stable with it.
It allows us to keep software updated and continue adding new packages to repos (having local testing repos is not that good - hard to share your work with others).

With best regards, Alexander.