Pankso broke tazx

You broke tazx Pankso. This is about as bad as me breaking alsa-utils and libsoup. But 100 times worse since you can't use xorg. And right before a RC release too.

Broke here:
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/rev/b8be57e0e90b

Fixed here:
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/rev/e555b35ba5c2

I added 4.4.1 tag after the fix above. Also i think the panel bars needs to be transparent since the text can't be read at all. Also can you release your 1.4 cookutils since its not tag yet.

Hope this helps.

PS Just thought it is funny that you yell at me for breaking things when you broke everything in slitaz in a base clean up..