|Re: squid not working on latest cooking|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: squid not working on latest cooking
- From: Allan Pinto <allan316@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:00:29 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m8XVZMF3n2R2kktpgQa3fKW/ieI3P62IgE4eg+qze3s=; b=i+pWs6yg2+bHugqDs4usEJaFg9JC8s+wH2Vq3aeG/eJhoQ7mksKT/3ZM0b7Qaw1s/z 5e+cm3YTMAGs4tk5/Y4hkij1OzNbTEhtPfkNFjig32cqATTcShEbxNS/XbRr5yqDYEYx 1oILUv1OTiBdKmE8/4IbiE5sxbtx0f/IuGlDE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ebasORF6fYdaqrqtw0ok+0kpeoU68r0LGvoAugp94fyMHJHMmBkY5It2wDA2324pLv ISagMrPfvpfkKRgUBs6MRFlap6jy54+5knyVaA6cEdPWC6Ec8zvhQRDrmwuPY5F86Zqs 337DGecUhw9Nv3EA18QyE7NLURXGmgBkpMBtM=
ok, cooked the package, and copied the template directory from the
source to /usr/share/squid/errors
after it gave a missing access.log in /var/logs , again touched and
chmodded and squid is working now.
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Allan Pinto <allan316@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ,
> i installed the latest-cooking and tried installing squid on it, it
> first didnt start because the following file wasnt there,
> /var/logs/cache.log after i touched it still had to do a chmod 777 to
> it, for squid to start,
> now once it is started it silently fails, below are the logs, it looks
> it cant find a template file, and the receipt does not copy it,
> Also i was taking a look at cook, if i run a cook test and then try to
> clone a wok , it refuses saying wok is not empty, so the i manually rm
> -rf cooktest and now it is currently cloning, is this the correct
> below logs for squid,
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Starting Squid Cache version 3.1.9 for
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Process ID 4670
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| With 1024 file descriptors available
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Initializing IP Cache...
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| DNS Socket created at 0.0.0.0, FD 7
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Adding nameserver 184.108.40.206 from /etc/resolv.conf
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| User-Agent logging is disabled.
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Referer logging is disabled.
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| errorpage.cc(293) errorTryLoadText:
> '/usr/share/squid/errors/templates/ERR_READ_TIMEOUT': (2) No such file
> or directory
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting...
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Finished. Wrote 0 entries.
> 2002/06/21 03:05:25| Took 0.00 seconds ( 0.00 entries/sec).
> FATAL: failed to find or read error text file.
> Squid Cache (Version 3.1.9): Terminated abnormally.
> CPU Usage: 0.008 seconds = 0.004 user + 0.004 sys
> Maximum Resident Size: 17456 KB
> Page faults with physical i/o: 0
> Thanx and regd's.
Thanx and regd's.
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/