Re: squid not working on latest cooking

I would not use 0777 since it can be a security issue.

You should change Makefile cookutils to not install cook, cooker, and cooker.conf with 777.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me again,

> ok, cooked the package, and copied the template directory from the
> source to /usr/share/squid/errors
> after it gave a missing access.log in /var/logs , again touched and
> chmodded  and squid is working now.

http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/4157e9b1a778

It should fix squid, we touch cache.log when making the packages and
chown it to nobody.nogroup in post_install. Guess it should be
writtable since squid is started by root and I would not use 0777 since
it can be a security issue.