|Re: squid not working on latest cooking|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: squid not working on latest cooking
- From: Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:50:32 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6l7CjaBKTMF2JUcpNHPmNnZTUlMI3bkKRPnExWK1XGg=; b=cvVw1rDcWGB2ynbcoyFgGLnsUHIZCZP3LwpiJgM7ZcmaR3r9sWukt5ERE7gwxiy34z Ggib+WTdu0DIbCgC0dxUvavGazROjvkc4X9bCJinpr/FVjwh/bD0R1fZ3CknY6OYLxcB V43J7Zw2yBB5IWo3uRJlfn2ojMB53KrZOW3H0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=GSGMow4JFjBiR0plKdtm5M1ltVwMm6mGhBLhFTbUwVGRWpWTVZWt54MZLhK5vf+itz 19WTNuCPkoI4C1SufUyxFOg66W6Blh9As0zocpcIolJmlL61iEAA4ykfRx6U18QHFKSM j/4e0LtqeMee8gN2HkrjmB1YpotfXs7Fh8fcE=
I would not use 0777 since it can be a security issue.
You should change Makefile cookutils to not install cook, cooker, and cooker.conf with 777.
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>
> ok, cooked the package, and copied the template directory from the
> source to /usr/share/squid/errors
> after it gave a missing access.log in /var/logs , again touched and
> chmodded and squid is working now.
It should fix squid, we touch cache.log when making the packages and
chown it to nobody.nogroup in post_install. Guess it should be
writtable since squid is started by root and I would not use 0777 since
it can be a security issue.