Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

On Thu, 5 May 2011 22:37:14 +0200 (CEST)
pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Then, I learn that "we" (?) are debugging tazwok since months & it
> > still hardly buggy... So, as usual I reply that the tool is quite stable
> > now, and if you are aware of bugs you can eventually inform me about, &
> > post something at http://bugs.slitaz.org/
>
> Can you take a look at http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue28 ?
> Before your commit http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/5f9f0aceea96
> Say with http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/raw-file/005867d1ffdd/tazpkg
> # tazlito get-flavor core; yes '' | tazlito gen-distro
> was building working isos

Not sure that you noticed I was talking about tazwok, not tazpkg…
Not sure that you noticed that I was talking about directs accusations
used instead of clever argumentation in this team…

Anyway…

This is code to translate querries (y/n » o/n etc).

Here's the code:
translate_querry()
{
	case $1 in
		y) gettext "y" ;;
		Y) gettext "Y" ;;
		n) gettext "n" ;;
		N) gettext "N" ;;

		# Support other cases but keep them untranslated.
		*) echo "$1" ;;

	esac
}

e.g. translate_querry y returns the equivalent letter in the current
language.

There's a simple solution: put the same code into tazlito & generate a
po to traduce y by o. Or a stupid one: rollback because you don't want
to translate querry.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>