Re: Cookutils - What is going to make tank special as ed again

poking my head in here, please don't bite it off :)

I think we need to develop a method such that people like me who want to help, can in a reasonable amount of time.  I also understand that there might be utils that I won't understand for quite some time, frankly I don't care as long as they work.

To the tazwok side: you need to make sure the community can use and understand your code or it will be more than useless.  Help make a simpler util, cookutils, and improve tazwok to do only one or two tasks.

To the cookutils side: you need to provide a plan for tazwok and cookutils and how they interact if you want to move the project in this direction.  All of the anger I see here is from miscommunication on that point.

Finally, remember why you are here, to have fun writing a project together.  I say let bygones be bygones and start focusing on where the development of slitaz is headed instead of who caused this mess.

Christian Mesh