Better i18n and italien in core

Hi all,

So with all the megs gained (2 Mb in core) we can add some stuff.
Better internationalization are in the goals of Slitaz 4.0 so I improve
locale pack. I also include locale-it so applications will be in
italien. In the locale pack I add translations for:

    * midori
    * mtpaint
    * nano

This add ~ 300kb. On the italien side, we may need to fix menu entries
by adding: Name[it]=App Name in *.desktop files.

I also update the system doc and if some one can do the italien
translation will be mostly complet for italien users.