Re: help about wok-tiny

On Fri, 27 May 2011 00:17:11 +0200 (CEST)
pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > please, somebody can help me about use of wok-tiny.
> >
> > I want rebuild kernel with others network drivers, how i can this ?
> >
> > there is a documentation ?
>
> No documentation yet.
>
> See http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:kernel to build a kernel.
>
> Tiny SliTaz kernel have
> From http://tiny.slitaz.org/ you can get some links.
>
> Tiny SliTaz kernel have an embedded file system
> http://tiny.slitaz.org/dist/rootfs.cpio . You have to put it on the
> linux root directory. Your
> .config file should include this line:
> CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE="rootfs.cpio"
>
> You can get the configuration of the 'standard' with the linux.config
> button in the last page.
>
> -pascal
>

> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

I have build my own kernel with wok-tiny (named kernel-e100) with using
kernel-isa example, it seem OK, but howto include this kernel in the
builder ?
what I do use (bzImage, kernel-e100.tazpkg or other)
or other choice use tazlito to build ISO image in the wok-tiny ?

Thanks

--Marc--