Re: Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet

Tazwok was design for a source mirror dvd also. So NO INTERNET is needed. Can't fix some package by pkgsrc.se/freshports/gentoo with no internet.

I lived for 3 years without internet. Before that i had dial-up. So i archive everything i download. I want a dvd for places and people that may not have go internet. Think about what happened in Egypt when there was not internet. I want a linux archive for rebuilding if the internet goes under or we are back on dial-up.