Re: new receipt for joe

Excuse me, but
1)http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/cookbook/wok-tools.html
and
2)http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/cookbook/receipts.html

are

404 - Not Found

Daniele

You can create packages for the pps you use and not yet in slitaz, we
still a youg project compared to Debian and we still miss some
packages. Read the general guidle like on packaging, try to remove all
what is unneeded ad split package if you can (ex one with the cmdline
interface and one with the gui and gtk deps). Dont warry we will
proofread before including (at least to start, after you will know what
to do). Also, we have 3000 receipt: use them as example!

http://www.slitaz.org/en/devel/forge.php#pkgs