New directory: /run

Hi all,

Just a technical information for those who are interested. While I
created a new package called udev-light without any extras I used the
latest Udev version 168 wich introduce a new system directory:

/run/udev

This directory get all the runtime files created by udev at boot and
replace the ugly and hidden directory /dev/.udev. It seems they have
been a lot of discussion around that and finally all major distro will
use (or already use) the /run directory for all early boot runtime
files.

I think we must adopt that /run directory as soon as possible in SliTaz
so we follow latest standards. Also the next version of FSH 3.0 (File
System Hierarchy) will include /run as a standard. This is much more
clean than the /dev/.udev folder wich hide files to admin/users future
more that these runtime files are not device node like all other files
in /dev.

In time we may also symlink /var/run to /run so we have a central place
for all runtime files. Also it's not question about binding /var/run
to /run, symlinks are much cleaner and clearer than bind mount, it also
reduce system usage and memory.