Re: Content negociation on SliTaz Network

I like the idea of this but it maybe a problem with local mirror iso i'm working on. Since it could be used in schools or places that may have people that speak/read different languages. Just make sure to have links for all languages available.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep,

>  >So here is a features I wanted for a long time and who will improve
>  >website.
>
> OTOH, it seems to work only with apache. nginx doesn't have it. If a
> mirror wants to use nginx it'll complicate things.
>
> Don't forget that mirrors usually are not websites, just file servers.

Yes and mirrors dont mirror the website... only the mirror!

BUT note, I tested it on Lighttpd and Busybox HTTPD. We use a CGI script
so I think any webserver wth CGI support will handle that

For apache, it have it own content negociation system thats all.