Content negociation on SliTaz Network

So here is a features I wanted for a long time and who will improve
website. Actually we have one home page with summary and one main page
by language who dont have all these news, so a user getting directly in
en/, pt/ etc dont get these goodies easily (can click on the logo from
main page to go back to www.slitaz.org)

The goal is to remove main home page at slitaz.org and have all news on
each main language page. But for this we need content negociation: in
short we try to guess browser language and them redirect client to the
correct location if exist and fallback to English if it not exist.

Before we use that feature on the main website and want to have
feedbacks so I update http://boot.slitaz.org/ with a new structure and
content negociation (code is in index.cgi). On boot we only have en/,
de/ and fr/ if you dont use fr or de you shoul be redirected to en/.

Note you can change your prefered language(s) in your browser settings.

Please test: http://boot.slitaz.org/

PS: this post is also published on SCN