Re: Wok is FROZEN for a while

Hi Guys,

I think this wok freeze is mandatory to make things work now. I mean,
stop adding packages and updating them unless it will fix something or
security related updates.

I've seen people working on their own slitaz projects, but it's time
to focus on the stable release. Maybe we should assign tasks (with a
task list) and work on it together? I mean, A and B work on core
packages, C and D on testing and fixing some groups of packages, E and
F work on docs, etc, and so on for the tasks that need to be
accomplished.

Hugs

--
www.claudineipereira.com