Re: Content negociation on SliTaz Network

> Can i add a portuguese page on boot.slitaz.org to figure out how it
> works?

Yes for sure!!!

people.slitaz.org site is in slitaz-forge repository. Just commit in
there and I will update the host imedialty after with: tazdev up-boot

For detail on how it works, look to index.cgi, in fact it is 10 lines
of code... We use HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE wich is a variable all webserver
have and if you want more info on HTTP environment you can check
TazPanel and the debug page who will display most of the HTTP variables.

Regards,