Re: TazPkg tweak and translations

> Hi --

Hi,

> I've recently upgraded my netbook from Stable to the March Cooking,
> and it's great! No problems so far, you'll be glad to hear. The video
> & wi-fi (w/ firmware) worked OOTB, should slim down the forum
> posts :-)

Cool :-)

> I just wanted to confirm some things with you guys before I do a
> commit. It seems the new 'up' command doesn't take into account any
> blocked packages, so I added it in based on the 'upgrade' code.
> Consequently, the translations are misaligned because I added code.
> Hopefully the gettext's in and below 'up' are now okay; I just wanted
> to run it by you to make sure. Of course the actual wording may need
> tweaks as I'm not fluent French, and the Portuguese will need their
> inclusion, but you get the idea. The patches and new scripts &
> translations are on my People page:
> http://people.slitaz.org/~seawolf/Packages/Tazpkg-Diffs/

Your patch is more than welcome! I missied the blocked pkgs.

For translation, you must add your code and then update the POT file
to add new strings in it automatically with 'make pot'. After that you
must update all PO files with 'make msgmerge' then translator will do
the job and dont warry string not translated will just be diplayed in
english, it will not break anything