Re: Upgrade and boot fail

I fixed your rev 238 patch.
http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-boot-scripts/rev/d970012328a4

You delete the 2nd udevadm trigger. Thats what was causing the mouse to freeze in virtualbox.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The mouse/usb bug i had was on virtualbox. I couldn't move the mouse at all. When we revert it was working again. So even if your udev changes works on real hardware people may not use it if it breaks in virtualbox.

PS It could be udev settle thats causing the problem. I will check on that.