Re: All Cooking packages will update

I checked the logs and i see nothing that would says there broken. Portaudio came the closest to being broken and thats only cause portaudio-dev got md5sum data twice. The others have no errors about missing files or anything. So i don't think there broken.

Also portaudio-dev is tried to be moved twice.
link for incoming log:
http://bb.slitaz.org/log.php?version=cooking&package=incoming

I have notice sometimes locally that the tazwok will not update the packages right. We were luckly that only 3 packages didn't get moved. I normally update the incoming-packages folder with tazwok gen-list before moving packages to packages folder.

This is just my 2 cents on this.

PS Can you sent me a pastebin of tazrss? I can't find it anywhere and its used in tank cron file.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

> You forgot to add portaudo, fltk, and alsaplayer-scopes packages to
> mirror.

No I didn't forget. These 3 packages are broken and was not moved to
main packages throught 'tazwok check-incoming'. We must fix them before.