Re: linux & linux-libre

Hi Eric & all,

Linux Libre is a Linux kernel without binaries blobs (non-free code).
The scripts to clean Linux sources & cleaned sources are provided by FSF
Latin America: http://www.fsfla.org/svnwiki/selibre/linux-libre/

Classic Linux kernel still avaible and works as usuall (nothing moved).

I will add some info about how-to build an ISO including Linux Libre
soon.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>