Re: [slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx: Tank needs a physical reboot]

I reboot only when no one else was on it. I also checked with htop to make sure before i rebooted. It was mostly done to free up the ram so vm will not crash.

I did have ssh access this week when tank.slitaz.org just when down. It was best to reboot then or lost a day of hosting. It did work for a view days at least. I think i forgot to check the ram when build virtualbox-ose. I had to build it twice cause tazwok-experimental just forgot the variables for like $src and $WOK. First time i had that problem like that with the newer script.

Anyway, I'm working on something like maybe local network mirror of slitaz. I started to look for ways to fix the website for local hosting on network loop. I also believe we should have a mirror of doc.slitaz.org. Even on like hg.slitaz.org or bitbucket. This will allow a local copy of slitaz full docs website.

I also have a iso of experimental working very good so far. I did have to fix libsdl to have opengl support since it depends libglu-mesa to enable/detect opengl. (I know another problem that wouldn't be on cooking tank. But at least we know what it depends on instead of throwing depends at a wall to see what sticks to it.)

I'm very sorry for the problems i have cause.

PS I'm hope if modular slitaz works right we can set it up has a failsafe for tank. We may need to make a module or two to get some of permissions right for host it but everything else can be in a changes folder on the hard drive. May save some of the headaches if there is a backup livecd in vm running instead of a hard drive image that could be screwed up if someone doesn't know what there doing. (Like me)