Re: [slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx: Tank needs a physical reboot]

I've restored files from yesterday backup on tank...

Now each user (except bellard, erjo and pankso) lands in a chroot sandbox on
tank (and mirror BTW). I hope nobody will break SliTaz main servers anymore !

The main problem is the build bot now. I think SliTaz 4.0 will be delayed
for months:
WE NEED urgently a web page to know the packages building state.
SliTaz cannot rely on one (or two) user(s) using obscure tools in there
home directory !

1- give all necessary informations to update bb.slitaz.org sections
(summary, report, cooklist, unbuilt, corrupted, blocked, last cooked
packages, last removed packages, last cooked flavors ...) and to build a
cron bot.

2- update www.slitaz.org, doc.slitaz.org and /usr/share/doc documentation..

3- maintain old bb compatibility until 4.0 release in .tazpkg file.

We should be at the end of release tests, and we have no stable build
process yet !

-pascal