Re: End of tank hosting : D-6

> Well, i guess Christophe is going to buy a new server... If so, i can
> donate some bucks, hope others can lend a hand, also.

I just got an anser from Thomas, he will sent me the machine these
days. Dont warry we will just be in time.

Sorry for the lack of communication and the delay Taziden, I was active
this week-end to find a datacenter to host our machine, witch would be
better than my home in the swiss mountain... But nothing is sure, so I
will host Tank for a while.

> Hugs!

Hugs,