Re: Midori web browser

I think Midori fits the lightweight design of Slitaz.
If only it wouldn't lock up all the time! Accidentally dragging an
image for instance will cause it to lock up on my system, or it did
the last time I tried it (and every time previously).
Firefox is WAY too heavy for this old 600Mhz, 256MB Thinkpad.
My other use for Slitaz is as an option on a rescue CD that loads into
RAM so the CD-RW drive can be used to save data. In this case Firefox
takes up way too much space.