Re: [cooking] various boot modes, successes and failures

Hi Indigo,

It seems the latest version of the slitaz-tools (http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/) has not been tagged and rolled out yet. Yes, we are lazy! :-) . Typically, we tag it when there are enough changes made for the new rollout. So, I guess the login problem still exist in core.iso and multiple user fix still needs to be tested.

I have missed mails and posts on udev/xorg, so I am not aware of the issues but I feel most likely the problem should be related to "permissions" and "groups" to multiple users. So, the correct assignment of a user to a group should fix those issue.

You are right that we need a good testing team. Many of the bugs can be easily fixed. Moreover, we need to improve the documentation a lot. This require a lot of effort and motivation. We are always looking for community to help and improve.

Rohit