Re: cant login the forum

Hi Rohit,

no, I cannot - I login - no error but nothing happes - it still remains "Howdy, Stranger"

Thomas

Am 22.12.2010 19:18, schrieb Rohit Joshi:
Hi Kultex,

Its strange. I thought this problem got fixed yesterday. I can login now without automated login.

I have reset your password and sent a mail to your account. Please see if it works for you now. You can change the passwd upon login.

Rohit