Re: [cooking] various boot modes, successes and failures

On 22/12/2010 17:09, Christopher Rogers wrote:
The squashfs+xz is not build into kernel. Its build as a module.
Yes, and thank you. I checked that I was able to mount a squashfs+xz file with

Linux slitaz 2.6.36-slitaz #2 SMP Fri Dec 17 06:45:50 CST 2010 i686 GNU/Linux,

so I have tge good kernel with teh good squashfs.ko.

I have a problem somewhere else because the roofs.gz I made with tazlito

/usr/sbin/mksquashfs $TMP_DIR/fs $rootfs -comp xz -Xbcj x86

gives this error when I try to mount it :

mount: mounting /dev/loop3 on /mnt/roofs.xz failed: Argument invalide

I will go on trying.

Ph.L