Re: The big proposal

1) +1 for the xvesa version, i had to give up on slitaz because of the
same issues, now i cant use any other linux, coz im spoiled by the
speed of slitaz,
got some studies to do till november then hope to get back on track
with slitaz, maybe finally force myself to learn xorg properly. (also
i did not know there was a slitaz3.0 xvesa version)

2) im for the libre flavor, not a whole separate fork, dont see the point of it.

3) if minimal chroot is such a good thing, im sure the main guys would
incorporate it within the existing system.

4) Agree to have one stable version, ( make it a 6 monthly cycle ?)
but have option to update it to the cooking version, is this already
possible? i dont know since i have always used cooking versions.
aren't normal tazpkg upgrades on cooking equivalent to rolling
releases?, if you need an extra iso every week/month , that too i
guess should'nt be a problem, but i think the problem there is you
need more people to volunteer and do the same.
or maybe slitaz-pizza could do it.

point was making slitaz xorg only was a big downer, making it only
libre will surely kill it for me.

--
Thanx and regd's.

Allan.