Re: The big proposal

I have stated my problems with versions of Slitaz running Xorg several times already.  Xorg cannot identify the screen resolution of my Toshiba laptop..  I use the cheatcode for 1024x768 but Xorg always defaults back to 800x600.  I currently use Slitaz 3.0 Xvesa version.  It works fine.  As long as you all keep a Xvesa version I will continue with Slitaz OR if you get Xorg working properly.  Thanks.