Re: The big proposal

> 1- Transform SliTaz in a 100% libre distribution

If we do that we will loose many many many users. First there is a
poor hardware support and most people can forget there wifi card,
second some people need non-free applications such as Skype. With the
get-* script we dont provide non-free apps directly but some helper to
install them. We can have an official flavor released in the same time
that the standard one.

> 2- Transform SliTaz in a rolling-release distribution

Why not for a weekly undigest ISO, cooking is already a rolling-release
but with some official ISO announced. Stable could be release 2 time a
year if we have a good and active release team. We MUST have some
official version so we can make annoucement and then get reviews, this
is important if we want to make SliTaz more popular.

> 3- Cook all packages in minimal chroot

Wainting on the code to test! And then go, you right, it is the cleaner
solution.