Re: Building 3rd party modules with linux-module-headers

Yep,

> PS Chris I pruged source code and packages early in wok. You see i
> did a tazwok clean-wok last night to find out why linux-headers
> package still was being build and installed. ( It cause mtools no to
> build.) This is also way there is so much free space now. About 70G
> was in wok alone. Anyways i have all the packages back but the source
> code repo in chroot has a lot of things removed. Can you fix this
> please?

Hum... files are lost... you should not clean the chroot, now we must
rebuild many many packages. We always keep the last build so we can
copy files from it if needed or check it and gen the package without
rebuilding it. Just now I wanted to generate locale-fr but it wants
files from glibc, so I had to rebuild glibc.

We can clean the chroot, but we must keep the build wok. I have
implemented this in 'tazdev' a few time ago. Tazdev can also create a
new chroot and be used to mount/chroot into it. To clean:

# tazdev clean-chroot
# tazdev usage