elfutils not building on tank

I was trying to fix elfutils so it would download source with one you guys having to manual downloaded. I fix that and elfutils compile great on mini chroot. My problem is a can't get it to compile on tank.  I tryed added glibc-dev think the fake ldd was causing my problem. I installed bzip2 and lzma think that was needed. I even tried using 0.148 to see if was just the newer 0.149 causing the problem.  But i always get this below:

if readelf -d libdw.so | fgrep -q TEXTREL; then exit 1; fi
make[3]: *** [libdw.so] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/slitaz/wok/elfutils/elfutils-0.148/libdw'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/slitaz/wok/elfutils/elfutils-0.148/libdw'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/slitaz/wok/elfutils/elfutils-0.148'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Compilation failed. Please read the compiler output.
Does anyone know why this is happening?