Re: eeepc questions, and more

Hi Ikem, thanks for your answer:

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Ikem Krueger
<ikem.krueger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2010/10/3 AlBundy <buzonazo+slitaz@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I know a specific flavor called "eeepc" [..] was available as ISO image "eeepc.iso",
>> But now (October 2010) iso image does not exists,
> I've found a torrent:
> http://www.linux23.com/torrent/slitaz-cooking-eeepc:c0a1dadd90bb808630570e3d5cf9415b5738a53c

Thanks for the links, but I don't want to use ISOs from untrusted
places. I don't know if this ISO is the original one, of one modified
with "gifts" from bad guys. I can not find checksums of the original
ISO in slitaz webpage.

I think the question is other. Is this ISO really necesary today?. I
think it si necessary an official answer in the offical webpage.
Today, if you search eeepc in the slitaz webplace, you only find
messages from 2009, related with 2.0 release of slitaz. It is
obsoleted information. I am looking for an updated information.

I will try with the 3.0 relase ISO on eeepc701 in the next days, and
will post comments here.

>> How can I search in the mailist archives?
>> I can't find a search box in
>> http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/ .
> Google?

Yes, of course, thanks.