eeepc questions, and more

Hi list,

I am new to SliTaz, and have some questions that are not properly
answered in slitaz.org webpages.

1- What is the recommended procedure to install SliTaz in a eeePC 701?

I know a specific flavor called "eeepc"
      http://labs.slitaz.org/wiki/slitaz-eeepc
      http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/raw-file/tip/slitaz-eeepc/stuff/eeepc.html
was developed for this type of netbooks.
I know a specific liveCD was available as ISO image "eeepc.iso",
in cooking/flavors/ subdirectory of mirrors.

But now (October 2010) iso image does not exists, and mercurial hg repository of
SliTaz:
    http://hg.slitaz.org/flavors/rev/af8b2e7f1d27
says many eeepc-related files have been deleted.

Only a package "slitaz-eeepc" remains:
      http://pkgs.slitaz.org/stable/system-tools.html#slitaz-eeepc

Can we yet say a eeepc flavor exists? Or the support for eeePC nettops
in included in core/base flavor?.
slitaz-eeepc can be used with any flavor?.

Sorry, but documentation is confusing.

2- How can I search in the mailist archives?
I can't find a search box in
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/ .

Best regards,
--