|eeepc questions, and more|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: eeepc questions, and more
- From: AlBundy <buzonazo+slitaz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:46:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Mp7aMdxwgkOjduQPXyDkUpKcFx8IVD+ZTc2FI59MFkE=; b=hufRHRiVEYBvDaZnYPSm6wCLRqhvdPrifSzEcWlfw8DeIcKMepguEjvpTBPPn13kBU CJYtNc2KjUIHRMSS1+GSJsSD2OzYXUNt8f0vKOy2+Y1Jvoed9/085f6uAghFb5YKLWDV XV0swIIwPrhlffalUabMLOo50hBh3InOQDphM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=fdQFVXX9ucYlvOENUwQ6Xyn584uTzO0vcoXhjpfvMNsoVthEOGMjvIifa8XaGHnvBF ndt9JFxPPGeIXQtbzi9b3xr8dH6VsDw1bmANO5JSE92U7BKn9W7Q2lxNLhl2qwXhbM+u l041UkAolmB9+++IWSEljIRibo2S+dNlDj/Co=
I am new to SliTaz, and have some questions that are not properly
answered in slitaz.org webpages.
1- What is the recommended procedure to install SliTaz in a eeePC 701?
I know a specific flavor called "eeepc"
was developed for this type of netbooks.
I know a specific liveCD was available as ISO image "eeepc.iso",
in cooking/flavors/ subdirectory of mirrors.
But now (October 2010) iso image does not exists, and mercurial hg repository of
says many eeepc-related files have been deleted.
Only a package "slitaz-eeepc" remains:
Can we yet say a eeepc flavor exists? Or the support for eeePC nettops
in included in core/base flavor?.
slitaz-eeepc can be used with any flavor?.
Sorry, but documentation is confusing.
2- How can I search in the mailist archives?
I can't find a search box in
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/